In a new membership benefit Volunteering Victoria is running an operationally focused webinar series which will commence in 2019. This will promote member experience and programs and present on a broad range of themes to do with volunteer management including, recruitment retention and recognition, implementing the National Standards, organisational change, inclusion, and many more topics!
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Managing Volunteers remotely
- Including volunteers in organisational planning
- Implementing the national standards
- Planning for diversity in your volunteering program
- Focus on our award winners
- TTYL BRB GTG – how to engage with youth volunteers
We will match you with other relevant speakers, coach you through the process of scripting a webinar, and you will have the opportunity to talk to Volunteering Victoria’s networks about the success of your program, or your learnings from your time in Volunteer Management.
Please contact Sara Sterling, Sector Development Manager, at email@example.com or 8327 8509 if you are interested in learning more, or have a topic you would love to present.