Volunteering Victoria’s webinar series offers you monthly insights and stories with experienced volunteer managers talking about their journeys, challenges and successes in our dynamic and challenging sector.
We feel that after you’ve understood key principles of volunteer management, often the most helpful thing can be to hear about someone else’s experiences directly and we are pleased to be bringing these conversations directly to your desktop!
Please contact our Sector Development Manager, Sara Sterling <email@example.com> if you have any questions about the webinar series, want to provide feedback, suggest a future topic or be involved as a guest.
Up-coming 2019 webinars:
- Webinar #8 Managing Event Volunteers -Thursday 5 September 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Webinar #9: Supporting Volunteers with Disability – with Victoria ALIVE – Thursday 12 September 2:00 – 3:00 PM
Past 2019 webinars:
- Webinar #1: Implementing the National Standards (7 February) – Listen to recording here.
- Webinar #2: Building an Evidence Base – Research and Evaluation in the Not-for-Profit Sector (7 March) – Listen to recording here.
- Webinar #3: Managing Volunteers Remotely (4 April) – Listen to recording here.
- Webinar #4: Influencing Up (9 May) – Listen to recording here.
- Webinar #5: Protecting your Volunteers and Organisation from Unlawful Workplace Behaviours (21 May) – Visit JusticeConnect
- Webinar #6: National Standards for Volunteer Involvement Online Self-Assessment Tool – Demonstration (30 May) – Listen to recording here.
- Webinar #7: Involving Younger Volunteers (8 August) – Listen to recording here.