The Employee Volunteering Special Interest Group (SIG) support the interests, activities and advancement of employee volunteering.
The main purpose of the SIG is to demonstrate leadership in employee volunteering, in particular:
- Advocating, influencing, and increasing awareness of employee volunteering
- Progressing thought leadership by identifying current and emerging issues, trends and research in employee volunteering
- Supporting innovation and good practice in employee volunteering
- Facilitating peer support, collaboration and knowledge-sharing between sectors
- Inputting to the development of relevant Volunteering Victoria events, programs, resources and products to support employee volunteering
New members are welcomed.